Even if an artist isn’t nominated, it’s still very worth walking down the red carpet just to snag the swag bag worth over $30,000!
So what was in this years Grammy swag bags?
- $8,850 USD — Golden Door Spa, an exclusive spa resort located in the mountains of San Marcos, Calif., offering a free week of services.
- $5,100 USD — Liquor Lab, giving away private mixology classes led by some of the top bartenders in the country.
- $4,500 USD — Nurse Gigi, based in New York City who offers a variety of services including dermal fillers and body contouring.
- $1,900 USD – Smile Direct Club, to use towards getting invisible aligners to straighten teeth or a teeth-whitening system.
- $1,500 USD — Alpha Priority Worldwide, a luxurious airport concierge company that operates in more than 400 airports worldwide.
- $1,200 USD — Oxygenetix, a year supply of products including the breathable Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation.