It’s time to get that yard summer time ready for the backyard BBQ parties, and if you are looking for some tips on how to get fully prepared, here’s some tips!
- Rake up dead, loose debris that you can easily take out of your yard
- Put some grass seed on the bare patches and let them re grow to how the rest of the grass looks
- if you have trees or shrubs, add some mulch to help hold in moisture for those plants
- If you have plants already starting to grow, throw some fertilizer down to help them grow healthy and strong
- If any trees or plants have broken/dying bits, clean them up and chop off the excess off to clean it up
- Until your first lawn mowing, leave the fertilizer off the grass
- Make sure your equipment and tools are ready to go for the year like mowers and clippers
- Arrange your flowers in odd numbered groups, it helps pop color in the yard
- add some non plant color by putting something bright like a red chair, or purple barrel in a decorative location
- Add things that will draw people’s eyes to your yard, landscape it to be the best it can be!
With tips like this, your yard will be the perfect place to host any outdoor party!